Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where I Was Ten Years Ago


This summer will be ten years since I was in Toronto, Canada for a huge gathering called NYC (Nazarene Youth Congress).

For most of the week I was struggling during the services during worship and with the speakers...so I pulled out my sketch book.

Now needing to keep this site active, without sports, I have decided to reach back into the vaults and pull out a few memories.

Ninety-nine percent of you are not going to get this or some of the meaning...but I thought it was funny.

Last Add: My week changed when Carolyn Arends came out live on stage and sang "Seize the Day"...it was a very profound spiritual moment in my life.

2 comments:

  1. I find it highly symbolic...of mans struggle to avoid being eaten by all the sharks of this world...it shows the deft touch of a young whose best days are ahead of him...

    ReplyDelete